Why your doctor recommends an echocardiogram
Why would your doctor recommend an echocardiogram?
1) If you’re showing signs of heart problems, such as chest pain or shortness of breath
2) When they discoverer something unusual in other tests or while listening to your heartbeat through a stethoscope.
3) If you have an irregular heartbeat
4) To see how well medical or surgical treatments are working
5) During pregnancy, your doctor may order a fetal echocardiogram to look for any major problems with the developing baby’s heart walls and valves
#echocardiogram #hearthealth #healthyheart #diagnosis #whiteoakmedicalcentre